Security Sales Specialist, Enterprise, Mandiant
- Experience with security and networking technologies.
- Experience providing forecasting to a Reporting Manager.
- Experience promoting solutions in the computer networking and security space.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Ability to interact with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and Mandiant’s Corporate team.
- Ability to create presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the business process.
- Excellent sales skills and technical knowledge.
About the job
In this role, you will assess opportunities, develop account plans, agreements, and post sales account management of the assigned enterprise accounts. You will leverage and partner with the channel sales team on lead generation, account planning, and new account development, or expanding existing accounts. You will be developing markets in the Kuwait and Jordan regions.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Be responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, promoting, and closing software/hardware solutions/services and products. Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Regional Channel Sales Manager.
- Be responsible for Quarterly and Annual Business Generation goals. Manage client relationships through all phases of the business cycle and provide a consultative solutions business process to prospects.
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentations. Provide account management to an existing territory.
- Track customer information, forecasts, and reports. Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Plan and strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels. Coordinate for all technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?