Business Lead, AI Practice, Google Cloud
- 10 years of experience managing development of technical solutions or go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution within the AI and cloud domains.
- Experience in a customer-facing role in the enterprise space and translating customer needs into solutions.
- Experience with AI related matters, as they relate to enterprise architectures.
- Experience leading and managing a team in an ambiguous, matrixed environment.
- Experience in strategy and business development.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and develop ideas to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Business Lead, you will build, lead, and develop a team of go-to-market (GTM) specialists, to help create a roadmap and set a go-to-market strategy for APAC. You will develop and drive solution initiatives and support them with a cross-functional group of stakeholders to define a GTM strategy for AI solutions.
You will provide thought leadership by identifying industry trends in cloud computing as well as customer and customer engineering feedback to recommend, plan for, and address core market opportunities with AI solutions. You will ensure technical and commercial readiness of these solutions, including assets to enable GTM teams, and provide field feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help shape product direction.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build, lead, and motivate a team of GTM solutions specialists.
- Create an integrated GTM strategy for infrastructure solutions and commercialization at Google Cloud.
- Oversee incubation, launch, and scale out across the complete portfolio of security solutions.
- Partner closely with cross-functional leadership to ensure solutions alignment with engineering, product priorities, and GTM priorities.
- Accelerate solutions learning and adoption by streamlining processes, identifying and simplifying execution, managing objectives, and creating business assets.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?