Senior UX Program Manager, FitBit
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in program management in UX design and software development.
- Experience working on consumer facing products.
- Experience hiring, managing, and leading teams.
- Experience with UX design, user research, and/or user centered development and experience working with design, research, and engineering professionals.
- Experience with wearables and devices.
- Experience building relationships remotely across regions and timezones.
- Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication, presentation, people management, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
As a UX Program Manager at Google, you'll envision the way users experience our products. You will build bridges and connection points within design organizations and across functional teams, streamlining the UX design process. In this role, you’ll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Manage UX Program Managers in EMEA (London, Warsaw, Bucharest).
- Lead and partner with UX users in key project decision-making, including program prioritization, requirements gathering, resource allocation.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management, driving required changes to make sure the UX team is enabled to create excellent user experiences, and make the most impact, at scale.
- Communicate clearly to cross-functional team leads and executive management regarding program status, resource requirements, risks, and priorities.
- Identify issues, and create plans to sustainably resolve them. Perform strategic analysis that translate data into actionable insights, influence stakeholders, and develop execution plans.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.