Director, Product Management, Consumer Experiences, Privacy Sandbox
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in product management shipping consumer products.
- Experience managing teams and working with cross-functional partners.
- Experience in leaderships with a commitment to trust and safety, while driving innovation across multiple surfaces and inspiring the team to build for the future.
- Ability to shape product strategy, and define the roadmap in new and inventive ways and drive product excellence across different product lines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, creating commitment and drive team success.
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills.
About the job
In this role, you will be responsible for providing strategy and execution for overall consumer positioning and functionality for Privacy Sandbox effort, including consumer privacy protections (e.g., third-party cookie, protections against covert-tracking, etc.), foundational private platform APIs (e.g., for anti-abuse/anti-fraud use cases), and consumer user experiences for the Privacy Sandbox.
You will design and lead a multi-year product roadmap, manage short and long-term goals, and investments. You will also work with Android and Chrome leadership, engineering, hardware, and other cross-functional teams to determine Google’s product strategies, ensure product launches, and help shape the Privacy Sandbox consumer narrative.
The Platforms and Ecosystems product area encompasses Google's various computing software platforms across environments (desktop, mobile, applications). The products provide enterprises, and ultimately end users, the ability to utilize and manage their services at scale. We build innovative and compelling software products—from apps to TVs, from laptops to phones—that have an impact on people’s lives across the world.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $246,000-$361,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop and adhere to a disciplined product development process, ensuring key milestones are met.
- Drive product insights, roadmap prioritization, and resource allocation. Ensure continued focus on long-term innovation.
- Work with cross-functional leaders and other product leaders in Google Play, Google Ads, Partnerships, and other strategic areas to gain buy-in, develop partnerships, and build enthusiasm for the product vision.
- Grow and develop a product team, including attracting, growing, and retaining talent, building a succession bench, and fostering a culture consistent with the brand, organizational values, and user/customer focus.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.