SAP Technical Solutions Consultant
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to various audiences.
- Experience in technical consulting or technical project management in complex environments.
- Ability to work with customers and internal teams to provide technical solutions.
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant in the Core Compute Engineering team, you will be responsible for the development, testing, certification, and support of SAP solutions on Google IaaS.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide technical consultancy and advice on best practices, topologies, solutions, and other deployment patterns in collaboration with other key members of the Cloud Engineering teams and other cross-functional groups along with designing and implementing solutions, including write scripts.
- Validate the consistency of new technologies and its interoperability with SAP software by scoping validation proposals and performance tests, key performance indicators and desired outcomes, executing tests and performing analysis on results.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams across the globe to identify feature gaps, deficiencies, and bugs.
- Analyze product bugs and feature requests raised by customers and work with internal teams to implement effective solutions.
- Identify opportunities for innovation that benefit Google Cloud Platform (GCP) customers and partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.