Renewal Sales Specialist, Security, Google Cloud
A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
- Experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- Experience with clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Experience working with federal government clients.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience securing/growing a customer base and carrying/exceeding strategic business goals.
- Experience in international markets and managing large, complex agreements.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and communicate sales activity, complex concepts, technical benefits in business terms at the executive level.
- Ability to build strong and continuous relationships, selling to executives across security and IT business units.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and drive pipeline, manage renewal cycles, increase customer engagement, and receive and leverage positive customer testimonials.
- Maintain and grow relationships to influence long-term strategic direction.
- Partner with other teams to understand the needs of the customer and provide excellent customer experience, driving efficiencies and scale.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the account.
- Expand the customer base by promoting security operation products to teams or locations, meeting or exceeding quarterly goals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.