Account Executive, Education, Large Customer Sales (English, Spanish)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of industry experience in advertising, consultative sales, business development, or marketing role.
- Experience in digital advertising branding and performance solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- 3 years of experience managing relationships with customers or agencies and service partners.
- Experience with multi-stakeholder engagement, including executive or C-level customers.
- Knowledge in Google products such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, YouTube, or Display.
- Ability to position business value of Google’s technology to help with digital transformation of companies in the education industry.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Analyze data trends and performance, develop strategic business plans, lead preparation and delivery of strategic business presentations and narratives.
- Partner with leaders of other teams to develop thought leadership that equips teams across Large Customer Sales (LCS) to deliver growth.
- Support the development of strategies and tactics for creating account plans in collaboration with internal stakeholders and adjust plans as appropriate.
- Create joint business plans for new business customers based upon client business objectives to help create deeper relationships with key stakeholders, with limited guidance.
- Make the Google global network accessible to our customers to deliver the power and magic of Google.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.