Administrative Business Partner, Cloud Customer, Global Delivery Center
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Experience and interest in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Knowledge of process, project, and program management theory and practices, with the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (e.g., manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Serve as a technical lead and/or manage small projects.
- Plan, manage, and execute team offsites, events, and activities.
- Collaborate with the global Administrative Business Partner (ABP) team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.