Data Scientist, Media Lab
- Experience delivering multiple concurrent Marketing-Mix-Modelling and Geo-Experiments end-to-end.
- Experience to generate practical solutions for marketing analytics problems and use results to drive business change in partnership with cross functional stakeholders.
- Experience of media data and transformations for analytics.
- Experience of root cause analysis to ensure that problems are solved at both a tactical and strategic level.
- Experiences with experimental design and supervised/unsupervised machine learning approaches for both regression and classification tasks.
- Knowledge of R or Python for statistical analysis and SQL.
- Understanding Bayesian modeling framework.
About the job
In this role, you will drive all things media, marketing, analytics, and partnering with internal teams to evaluate strategic initiatives. Using first-party and third-party data sources, you will create innovative solutions to demonstrate the effectiveness of Google’s media investment. At Google-scale, this implies working on our industry’s toughest challenges. The role has a global scope and requires working with teams operating across regions and marketing entities.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Provide support in media strategy, measurement and optimization that require expertise in advanced analytics work, with special focus on Marketing Mixed Modelling.
- Partner with internal teams in advanced analytics work including experimentation, measurement and modeling.
- Identify patterns and behaviors that are effective predictors of performance and critical drivers for a successful media plan.
- Deliver customer-centric, data-driven approach, based on a people-based marketing strategy to build, segment, and test audiences for best business results.
- Partner with internal teams to scope, build and deliver strategic initiatives driving all things marketing data, with a strong focus on digital marketing data pipelines.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.