Strategic Partner Development Manager, Global Partnerships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role in sales, consulting, digital advertising, e-commerce, or publishing.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing partnership agreements and business relationships.
- Ability to learn complex technical products such as AdMob and Google Ad Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and analyse complex business metrics.
- Excellent problem-solving, written/verbal and people management skills.
About the job
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and Google Marketing Platform tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, Google Ad Manager and more.
The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create product-enabling partnerships, go-to-market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products.
- Manage relationships with web publishers to generate business.
- Build strategic relationships with partners and develop an understanding of the business issues and opportunities.
- Promote new products or features to have an impact on partner relationships. Assist partners' business goals by proposing optimal and creative solutions.
- Build sustainable businesses and provide partner experience by giving adequate attention.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including the leadership team and Product, Engineering, Finance and Marketing.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.