Corporate Account Executive, Google Cloud (English, German)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in direct client sales/management or partner management.
- Experience in developing partnerships with customers or partners.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently.
- Experience with commercial and legal negotiations, working with business teams, procurement, and legal.
- Experience working with partners in implementation projects.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships with chief experience officer executives to develop long-term partnerships.
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, strategic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to plan, present, and execute strategy.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and grow executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Discuss agreements and manage entire complex business-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in local and international corporate customers.
- Lead account and strategy in creating and developing business growth opportunities, working with Customer Engineers and partners to maximize business results open up opportunities with enterprise customers.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint and strategy, business drivers and landscape, and strategic growth plans.
- Foster business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business process.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.