Platforms Business Development Executive, Global Partnerships
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in adtech ecosystem.
- Experience in Business Development.
- Experience within the sales ecosystem and data analytics.
- Experience working within the CMS (sitebuilding, web hosting) ecosystem.
- Experience presenting to executive audiences.
- Experience in technical sales.
- Experience in Web Technologies.
- Ability to carry an individual target (revenue or number of engagements).
About the job
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As an AdSense for Platforms Business Development Executive on the new business web team, you will help scale strategic new CMS partnerships and collect valuable market insights to enable new platforms to grow their businesses using AdSense or AdManager. You will partner using innovative/industry-leading advertising solutions for publishers and ad tech companies, leverage data and analytics to understand historical performance to provide new recommendations, and help influence the strategy internally by developing an understanding of top opportunity areas.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000-$147,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work closely with top web CMS and app builders to sell in a suite of customized ad business generation solutions.
- Build executive level relationships with your partners by being a trusted advisor, sharing business and product expertise, and by providing exceptional customer support.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams at Google to ensure your publisher partners have access to product experts while also helping shape the evolution of our business generation offerings.
- Stay connected to the site building/CMS ecosystem proactively bringing innovative opportunities to external and internal partners (product and engineering).
- Oversee all aspects of the technical onboarding process ensuring new partners are correctly integrated and optimized for success.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.