Senior Demand Campaign Manager
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bellevue, WA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; New York, NY, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Math, Statistics, Finance), or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience working in product marketing or digital marketing.
- Experience with business-to-business (B2B) marketing and sales funnel growth models.
- Experience working with agencies and managing budgets and project schedules.
- MBA or similar academic credentials.
- Experience working at a global scale and with regional teams across North America, APAC, Japan, LATAM, and EMEA.
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment similar to a high-technology startup and navigating large organizations.
- Experience with marketing/selling technology into IT departments.
- Ability to build and deliver presentations, and communicate with executive stakeholders.
- Ability to create and read reports from marketing and sales operations tools.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$246,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Understand who the core audiences are and how to reach them, creating compelling content that resonates with target audiences across a variety of channels.
- Translate product value into messaging that speaks to solving customer pain points, measuring and optimizing campaign performance to ensure results are aligned with business goals.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and demand generation strategies that drive consideration and conversion.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure marketing campaigns are integrated with overall business strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in B2B marketing.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.