Sales Specialist, Cloud Business Intelligence, Google Cloud
(Brazil) Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in sales/relationship management within the technology industry working with SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and Google Cloud.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment working towards specific goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Experience managing the complete business cycle.
- 4 years of experience in a SaaS business role in business intelligence or analytics.
- Experience conveying technical principles in a consultative approach.
- Experience with product demonstrations and communicating how customers can achieve value.
- Ability to provide data and data insights to customers.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $86,500-$126,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Calibrate the business against the objectives and key results, accurately forecast, and report the state of the business for a selected territory.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the Business Intelligence Subject Matter Expert. Influence strategic direction for customers as well as the Google Cloud Field Sales Representatives (FSRs), and Customer Engineers (CEs).
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud Business Intelligence solutions. Articulate key solution differentiators and the measurable business impact.
- Work with Google Account and technical teams to develop and drive pipelines, and provide expertise. Execute go-to-market business plays and related efforts with the Google Cloud teams and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.