Software Engineer, Google Pay
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience coding with programming languages (e.g., C, C++, Java or Python).
- Experience designing and overseeing of backend client solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems through the full project life-cycle.
- Knowledge of mobile application development (Android or iOS).
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and people management skills.
About the job
- Own projects end-to-end and work across teams and sites.
- Cultivate a fun, collaborative, and supportive environment.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.