Program Manager II, Data Center Maintenance Planner
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in maintenance planning, scheduling, and associated maintenance work.
- 2 years of experience in program or project management.
- 2 years of experience in SQL.
- 3 years of experience working with HVAC and electrical equipment.
- 2 years of experience in reporting associated with large data sets, data analysis, data query.
- 2 years of experience managing cross-functional or cross-team projects.
- Experience with CMMS programs such as Maximo.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of all planning and scheduling of maintenance work and control processes. You will be responsible for the use and administration of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program at a site level. You will produce reports using large data sets to drive business decisions.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $114,000-$167,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage the flow of all maintenance work orders by working with Data Center Operations teams and vendors. Be responsible for the planning and scheduling of technicians/vendors and parts needed to perform maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with facility management in the development and maintenance of schedules and resource leveling by utilizing the site CMMS program.
- Establish and maintain CMMS equipment files, parts inventory, equipment bill of materials, and schedules.
- Manage the process of launching CMMS solution at the site level used in the daily operation of data centers.
- Create reports using data that is contained in back-end databases, systems, and tools. Analyze data from back-end databases that result in data driven conclusions that drive business decisions.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.