Principal Architect, Gaming, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in either a gaming, cloud computing company, or in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in gaming, cloud computing, and cloud market.
- Experience promoting solutions to businesses.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments/roadmaps.
- Experience in enterprise technology buying, evaluation process, building, architecting, designing and implementing global cloud-based systems.
- Experience in network infrastructure, security, and application development.
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Understanding of computing solutions.
- Ability to deliver results, work cross-functionally, engage/influence audiences, and identify growth opportunities.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Principal Architect, you will facilitate the conversation and direct the execution of the business team by combining both technical vision and business insight. You will partner with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage early with individuals in a trusted advisory capacity, leveraging industry expertise and technology vision, to influence their approach of solving business and technology challenges.
- Introduce solutions based on bespoke or existing global solutions, own and architect these propositions leading to opportunities for Google Cloud while working collaboratively with customer engineers, delivery, product management, and specialist teams.
- Own the technical account plan for prioritized and strategic accounts, and develop a technology roadmap with Google Cloud through recommendations on enterprise architecture, integration, application infrastructure, analytics, etc.
- Promote Google Cloud at conferences, events, and digital media.
- Provide the account team and sales leadership with direction and guidance on account strategy and opportunity qualification.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.