SA360 Lead, Google Customer Solutions
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in the digital media market.
- Experience in the use of search media programmatic buying.
- Experience with the Search Ads 360 or a similar Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad technology platform for campaign management and media optimization.
- Experience with record of reaching and exceeding targets, and working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams.
- Experience with driving business or account management in online advertising.
- Ability to develop business contacts within the advertising, marketing, and digital industries in Australia and New Zealand.
- Ability to understand and absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Search Ads 360 Lead, you will develop and renew strategic relationships with agencies and clients. You will proactively engage clients to map strategies and deliver resources to enable them to achieve their online search objectives using Search Ads 360.
In this role, you will lead and execute projects, supporting clients who use Search Ads 360. These projects will include technical assistance on business pitches, product implementations, advisory on campaign set up, delivery and optimizations, product upgrades, custom solutions and campaign reporting. You'll work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams. In addition, you'll also help customers with product configuration and business process improvement, combining your understanding of Google Marketing Platform products to provide solutions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Meet business growth targets and optimize the adoption and usage of Search Ads 360 across the customer portfolio.
- Lead presentations and quarterly business reviews to key accounts for Search Ads 360.
- Identify potential opportunities for customers. Structure proposals, work with internal support functions and discuss agreements for Search Ads 360.
- Create relationships within customer organizations at all levels, including executive level executives, users of Search Ads 360 and usage decision-makers for Search Ads 360.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers around all key areas (e.g., training, product enhancement, global/regional adoption) and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve any issues for Search Ads 360.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.