Product Specialist, Anti-Covert Tracking, Privacy Sandbox
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Miami, FL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in an external-facing partnerships role or similar client-facing role, involving technical product integration and solution design.
- Experience with web development technology, product strategy, and business models.
- Experience working with product teams to launch technical partner integrations.
- Experience managing collaborative partner relationships.
- Experience working with highly technical teams.
- Ability to work in fluid and dynamic environments.
- Excellent strategic communication skills, with the ability to synthesize complex technical concepts for both technical and non-technical audiences.
About the job
The Privacy Sandbox Partnerships team works with web and mobile ad tech companies, platforms, publishers, marketers, infrastructure providers, anti-fraud services, and other integrators to accelerate participation in the Privacy Sandbox initiative, which aims to introduce new privacy-forward technologies and mitigate cross-site and cross-app user tracking.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $126,000-$188,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead early-stage feedback and testing programs for new APIs that enable important web and mobile capabilities such as fraud detection, federated identity, and payment flows, without cross-site user tracking.
- Develop a deep understanding of how industry use cases are accomplished today, and how companies can incorporate the Privacy Sandbox technologies for a privacy-forward approach.
- Join and lead external engagements to help companies build integration plans, addressing questions, and capturing feedback.
- Equip the Global Partnerships team to support a larger set of stakeholders who are interested in using the Privacy Sandbox technologies or providing feedback.
- Support major announcements and milestones in the Privacy Sandbox roadmap by coordinating with cross-functional teams and developing external communications resources.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.