Senior Technical Lead
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Reston, VA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in program management (leading cross-functional projects/programs).
- Experience with compliance regimes and requirements, including NIST, FedRAMP, DoD SRG, IL2/4/5/6.
- Active US Government Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- Experience with public sector organizations delivering cloud enabled transformation of unclassified and classified infrastructures.
- Experience co-creating and ensuring delivery against cloud roadmaps with customers and/or vendors at engineering level.
- Ability to be a team leader across functions for the benefit of transformation projects.
- Ability to be a thought leader with an accomplishment related to Google Cloud, Analytics, and/or Machine Learning.
- Ability to work on behalf of customers with minimal guidance, rallying cross-functional teams across Google to deliver on public sector engagement.
About the job
As a Executive Technical lead for Google Public Sector, you will establish relationships with public sector customers, provide advice and recommendations to the technical leadership, and represent Google Cloud Platform with customers. You will lead customer projects, solve problems that span code, infrastructure, integration, strategy, delivery, and operations.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work with public sector customers and partners to define joint initiatives and bring digital transformation.
- Identify cloud related design/development/deployment friction points and/or technical/integration requirements to discrete public sector/federal entities, rally and lead teams to work through issues.
- Lead the transformation of key clients and ensure optimal product adoption and support commercial outcomes through technical leadership.
- Lead discussions with internal/external stakeholders/partners and executives to establish a need for action and define architectural constraints and scope.
- Guide teams through the delivery of forward-thinking and innovative approaches to anticipate and address public sector customer problems that present critical long-term risks or opportunities to GPS.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.