Partner Sales Manager, Small and Medium Businesses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technology agreements or partner management.
- Experience in SaaS or cloud IT infrastructure, channel/partner management, or other technical experience.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience developing growth initiatives, running tests, and developing conclusions based on data.
- Experience achieving partner business goals and using business reporting tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate analysis into actionable plans.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, and execution skills.
About the job
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will drive Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) business to Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) in the UK/Ireland region by working collaboratively with our SMB Partner Lead, Sales teams, and our extensive partner network.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the ongoing engagement with current SMB strategic partners.
- Drive business and marketing programs with partners for Go-to-Market.
- Focus on SMB joint plans, pipeline reviews, and partner quarterly business reviews.
- Support coordinating alignment with Sales team for partner and engagement programs.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.