Business Lead, Data Analytics Practice, Google Cloud
- 10 years of experience managing development of technical solutions or Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and execution within the Data and cloud domains.
- Experience in a customer-facing role in the enterprise space and translating customer needs into solutions.
- Experience with Data related matters, as they relate to enterprise architectures.
- Experience with building relationships, streamlining processes, and creating sales assets.
- Experience in strategy and business development.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and drive solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a professional business and technical pitch to the C-Suite and Board levels.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As the Business Lead for the Data Analytics Practice, you will help create goals and set Go-To-Market strategy for APAC. You will develop and incubate new product and solution initiatives, and support them with a broad cross-functional group of stakeholders to define a Go-To-Market strategy for Data Analytics Practice.You’ll oversee the investment, pipeline, and development of new solution initiatives to ensure market traction. In collaboration with a broad cross-functional group of stakeholders, including Product Engineering, Marketing, Solutions Management and Sales teams, you will define a Go-To-Market strategy for all product and technical solutions to meet the adoption and growth goals at Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Oversee incubation, launch, and scale out across the complete portfolio of product and solutions across the Data Analytics Practice.
- Drive and support sales execution across the complete portfolio of products and solutions.
- Partner closely with Engineering directors, Product leaders, Sales strategy, and executive leadership to ensure solutions alignment with engineering, product priorities, and Go-To-Market priorities.
- Accelerate product and solutions learning and adoption by streamlining processes, identifying and simplifying execution, managing Objectives Key Results (OKRs), and creating business assets such as successful request for proposal responses/libraries.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required up to 30% of the time.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.