Director, Creator, Emerging Experiences, and Community Product Activation
Applications will be accepted through May 4, 2023.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Bruno, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of business experience, including experience managing cross-functional and global teams (in the technology, Internet, or media industries).
- 8 years of experience managing teams.
- Experience working with Product/Engineering teams to build experiences for all users.
- Experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Knowledge of YouTube Product/Tech, large partners and creator ecosystem, YouTube ad sales, or scaled service and support operations.
- Ability to take ownership and lead a team.
- Excellent business judgment with excellent problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
The YouTube Business Product Activation Team is responsible for bringing product to market and market to product. The team will work closely with both business and product leaders to scale adoption of YouTube products across the partner and creator ecosystem. The core capabilities of the team include identifying and prioritizing product activation opportunities across the business, ensuring launch readiness, defining and driving execution on product activation across segments, understanding needs of partners and creators to provide Product teams with market feedback and prioritization to shape product roadmaps, developing content strategy, and tracking performance.
In this role, you will lead the Creator, Emerging Experiences, and Community Product Activation team and be responsible for setting the strategy to ensure YouTube’s long-term success, collaborate with Product teams to advocate for and prioritize the needs of YouTube creators, artists, and partners on behalf of the YouTube Business organization, and help drive adoption of products and priorities across segments and functions. You will interact with key stakeholders, executives and cross-functional leaders as you drive alignment on product strategy and execution.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $246,000-$361,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage strategy, define, and secure Go-to-Market (GTM) readiness of execution, and day-to-day leadership of Creator, Emerging Experiences, and Community Product Activation team in the YouTube Business Organization.
- Deliver market feedback systematically to Product and collaborate with Product partners to address pain points for all users, partners, creators, and artists.
- Identify, ensure readiness, and activate product priorities through testing and scaling with YouTube partners and creators and collaborate with product teams to build and execute product roadmaps driving YouTube’s ecosystem and business growth.
- Define activation plan, set product goals, and develop content strategy across segments/functions.
- Partner with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to drive alignment, execution, and overall communications.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.