Customer Success Lead, Google for Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Sales or Account Management.
- Experience with sales performance and customer relationship management.
- Experience working in a channel-led sales environment.
- Knowledge and practical experience of ChromeOS and Google Workspace for Education.
- Understanding of data analysis to identify and solve challenges.
About the job
The Google for Education team helps education institutions transform learning. As a member of the team, you’ll pitch and sell tools like ChromeOS and Google Workspace for Education to schools, colleges and universities across the UK/I, helping them to make learning more equitable, collaborative, and personalized.
In this role, you will provide a strategic approach to sales and account management, work with new and existing customers, create and execute programmes to drive new business, inform, and influence strategy.
- Identify and accelerate pipeline while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Perform account management on existing education customers across UK/I.
- Lead projects that involve collaboration with cross-functional teams such as marketing, customer success, and product.
- Develop, present, and gain buy-in for new opportunities to develop the business.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.