Customer Scale and Innovation Lead, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Chicago, IL, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience with clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Experience with multi-stakeholder engagement, including executive or c-level customers.
- Experience building bridges cross-functionally to align and execute on common goals, and deliver results in a matrix organization.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management.
- Knowledge of cloud, cybersecurity, the competitive landscape, and Google's suite of products.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to use metrics to analyze, predict, and react to business trends.
About the job
As a Customer Scale and Innovation Lead, you will partner with our customer’s technical and business executive leadership team to help with value realization, enable solutions, and deliver innovation to their end users. You will work with the account team to identify opportunities for partnerships and ways to expand customer use of Google Cloud security products. You will lead customer outcomes and partner with customer technical executives to identify opportunities to lead innovation into their service offerings with Google Cloud. You will work across customer-facing teams and collaborate cross-functionally to support customer growth, align on opportunity or project timelines, and ensure security solutions are presented to customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $158,000-$243,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Engage with cross-functional talent to deliver insights, ideas, and customer service that leads growth for security customers and Google.
- Lead an adaptive business operation in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
- Cultivate the successful adoption and onboarding of Google Cloud at organizations.
- Build a joint plan for customers with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.