Sales Strategy Lead, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Reston, VA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology, media, or finance company
- Enterprise, B2B technology or Google Cloud sales-related experience
- Experience extracting and analyzing large data sets to develop insights and recommendations
- Understanding integrated Go-to-Market in Enterprise software, with experience working with sales organizations at Enterprise, B2B technology or Google Cloud organizations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities, with ability to synthesize data and drive executive-level insight and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence, with ability to forge relationships at all levels
About the job
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $138,000-$207,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Partner with North America Sales leadership to develop the organization’s strategy and business plan.
- Drive strategic execution through owning key initiatives to support growth and scale, bringing creative problem solving skills to identify and develop opportunities for optimization.
- Analyze data and synthesize insights to identify actionable recommendations and create materials to build stakeholder alignment and executive approval.
- Lead designated work streams to successful completion, including defining milestones, timelines, and key results.
- Collaborate closely with regional and global cross-functional teams, including Sales, Strategy and Operations, Finance, People Operations, and Customer Experience, to achieve shared objectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.