Technical Program Manager III, Equipment Supply Chain Operations
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program management.
- 3 years of experience in Capacity/Supply/Demand Planning or Optimization in any industry.
- 5 years of experience managing cross-functional or cross-team projects.
- Experience leading organizational change efforts using data, building tools, and solutions to improve organization efficiency.
- Experience with creation of processes to use, access, and report on data effectively.
- Experience with developing, implementing, and scaling effective systems.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
As the Supply Chain Operations Technical Program Manager, you will determine how to most effectively improve throughout to support exciting new products. You will test the limits of efficiency and help Google meet its growing Data Center needs at the lowest cost possible.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing scalable operations and process solutions that support the supply chain. You will be responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of complex programs to improve the efficiency of the organization.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $139,000-$208,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to understand or identify defined work problems and program goals, obtain prioritized deliverables, and discuss program impact.
- Prioritize program goals, understand and translate other stakeholders’ needs into program goals and prioritized deliverables with minimal assistance, and contribute to decisions on prioritizing goals and deliverables.
- Define the scope of projects and develop, execute, and/or manage project plans for supported program(s).
- Review key metrics pertaining to a program, monitor potential metric deviations, and define corrective actions for critical deviations.
- Identify, communicate, and collaborate with relevant stakeholders within one or more teams to drive impact and work toward mutual goals. Build, maintain and enhance business, operational, and management dashboards.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.