Senior Security Specialist, Global Service Delivery
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- 3 years of experience in consulting, working in security in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and IT risks, and experience implementing security solutions.
- Experience interacting with cross-functional personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Google Cloud Security Engineer certification.
- Security related certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GCIH).
- 2 years of experience with cloud computing concepts and how security controls are applied to those cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, operating system and application vulnerabilities, security architecture, and controls.
- Understanding of the cyber threat landscape.
- Ability to interface with clients in a concise manner while managing expectations at both executive and technical levels.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead execution of consulting engagements and development of deliverables from start to finish, leading teams in analyzing requirements and working with other team members to produce prioritized results aligned to client needs and risk profile.
- Provide guidance on building or transforming cyber security programs and the implementation of technologies used for enterprise security.
- Provide advice on managing the cyber-security risks during digital transformation as organizations adopt cloud, devops, and new architecture frameworks such as containerization, microservices, and zero trust.
- Conduct security reviews and maturity assessments across technology and business teams to address cyber risk and provide clear and organized risk findings and recommendations to clients.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.