Customer Privacy and Security Specialist, Mandiant, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Reston, VA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of privacy or security or deal desk or sales operations experience in a consulting or technology company.
- Experience in a customer-facing role in a consulting or technology company.
- Experience discussing enterprise agreements with customers and cross-functional internal business partners.
- Experience developing customer-facing materials to explain privacy and security policies and procedures.
- Experience with time-sensitive projects in a competitive sales environment.
- Experience in project management and/or transactional problem solving.
- Ability to lead and take on multiple time-sensitive projects at one time.
About the job
As the Mandiant Customer Privacy and Security Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging with Mandiant Sales, Consulting, Deal Desk, Contracting, Legal, and Partner teams to help ensure customers understand processes and policies with respect to Privacy and Security. You will partner closely with legal resources, Mandiant Consulting, and sales teams to liaise with customers and partners. You will also work closely with the Privacy and Legal teams to understand updates to policies and provide input on communication strategies.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $169,000-$258,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to Mandiant Consulting, Security Operations Sales and Partner teams, Security Operations Legal, and Google Cloud Privacy teams, accelerating agreement closure timelines while mitigating commercial and contractual risk.
- Act as a customer-facing subject matter expert on matters related to privacy and security at Mandiant, helping to drive closure of sales and ensure a good customer experience in the pre-closing process.
- Work collaboratively across different functions to understand legal and regulatory agreement requirements, structure, business terms, and identify potential risks or opportunities that can affect performance, growth, and strategic positioning.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.