Technical Solution Consultant, Android OEM (English, Mandarin)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience programming in C/C++ or Java.
- Experience in partner or client relationship management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin Chinese fluently.
- 7 years of experience in managing multiple stakeholder driven projects.
- Experience with Android application development.
- Experience working with embedded systems.
- Understanding of Linux kernel, device driver APIs, chipset, and Android.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple customers and streams of work.
- Excellent technical project management, problem-solving, and investigative skills.
About the job
The Android Partner Engineering team at Google works closely with the Android device ecosystem to extend the boundaries of what can be achieved with the Android platform. The team is engaged with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), carriers, chipset vendors, and Original Design Manufacturers (ODM) across the globe and works in a fast-moving technology driven environment. As a Technical Solutions Consultant , you will take responsibility for the success of our Android device partnerships.
Android is Google’s open-source mobile operating system powering more than 3 billion devices worldwide. Android is about bringing computing to everyone in the world. We believe computing is a super power for good, enabling access to information, economic opportunity, productivity, connectivity between friends and family and more. We think everyone in the world should have access to the best computing has to offer. We provide the platform for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and developers to build compelling computing devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, wearables, etc) that run the best apps/services for everyone in the world.
- Manage engagements with Android strategic device ecosystem partners, advocate for features, design and execute creative technical solutions, make great Android devices with partners and internal cross-functional Program Manager/Engineering teams.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management, Business Development, and Engineering.
- Manage technical aspects of partner integrations by providing technical guidance and domain expertise.
- Identify, drive, and optimize technical and business process flows for opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.