Technology Partner Development Manager, Infrastructure, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Partner Management or Business Development.
- Experience working with High Performance Computing technologies.
- Experience working with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
About the job
The Global Infrastructure Partnerships team develops and supports strategic enterprise partnerships and the partner ecosystem across Google Cloud and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). We work closely with external partners and across Google’s product management, engineering, marketing, and all customer-facing organizations to foster tighter integration by partners with Google's open APIs across Google's products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $126,000-$188,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead the development and strategy with partners.
- Engage with Product Management, Sales, and Engineering teams to align product directions with our external partners.
- Work with peer teams to establish partner strategy and priorities that will determine recruiting and partner development focus. Be responsible for recruiting, developing, and supporting strategic technology partnerships and the partner ecosystem.
- Help partners leverage Google's technology to enhance their offerings, integrate with them to fill gaps in and extend our product portfolio, and work with them in the field to help land these partnerships with customers, channel partners, and sales.
- Be the point of contact for partners around all key areas and drive new partnerships, support integration of new products to existing partners, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.