Corporate Google Workspace Sales Specialist, Renewals, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in SaaS or collaboration and productivity tools business.
- Experience with information technology and computer systems that support enterprise goals, including cloud technologies and machine learning.
- 10 years of experience promoting software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software and with exceeding business goals.
- Experience with commercial and legal negotiations working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience managing partners in implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships to promote software.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and client’s technical leads, to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
In this role, you will be accountable for providing exceptional account management by maintaining a foundation of Google Workspace customers, building internal/external alignment, and creating opportunities for growth through cloud driven business transformation. You will accelerate Google Workspace business growth by engaging with our customers, drive pipeline creation by promotion and cross-sell opportunities, and manage opportunities through overlay model to the Field Sales organization.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $92,000-$138,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage a book of business with clear retention and growth goals. Focus on reducing churn, increasing adoption, and driving business growth.
- Identify growth opportunities and actively generate them within existing accounts. Build scalable campaigns alongside the Program Management team to maximize territory.
- Deliver against assigned business goals, while prioritizing an outstanding experience to our clients.
- Provide strategic input to internal and external stakeholders, including working with cross-functional teams and partners to advance and close business.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the field sales organization by sharing best practices and improving the knowledge and product skills of Field teams.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.