Territory Manager, Google Cloud Platforms (English, German)
- Experience working with and promoting SaaS, IaaS or PaaS platforms.
- Experience collaborating/co-promoting with channel partners.
- Experience in qualifying and closing agreements.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently.
- Experience in sales, customer success, or account management in the Cloud industry.
- Knowledge of startups and the local startup ecosystem.
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional and matrixed environment.
- Ability to communicate about platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
About the job
Our team inspires leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You reach out proactively to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You'll maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for Google's clients. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
In this role, you will help Small and Medium Business (SMB) market companies drive their technology strategy through the use of our products. You will engage with multiple digital native customer companies, driving the entire business cycle with the help of our partners in regions. You will drive attainment on business goals. You will also help shape and execute our regional partner strategy alongside our partner teams. You will manage new initiatives or experiments to manage stakeholders across many different functional teams to execute. You will work to develop the business growth for an assigned territory through campaigns, partner development, and marketing events.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle while working with cross-functional teams.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing a customer experience.
- Drive business development, forecast, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Work with our Business Engineers and Google Cloud Partners to maximize business results and cultivate opportunities with SMB.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.