Executive Engagement Program Manager , Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in executive engagement/customer advisory board programs, strategic partnerships, technology sales/sales enablement, sales operations, or program management.
- 4 years of experience in internal stakeholder or customer-facing roles.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and leading operational initiatives.
- Experience driving initiatives within global organizations.
- Proven track record of success in leading and managing complex program.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and/or Google Cloud specific technologies, platforms, and solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with executives across internal teams/departments.
- Excellent executive verbal and written communication skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The APAC Executive Engagement team partners with internal stakeholders and functions locally, regionally and globally to drive accelerated business growth through executive engagement, and provides thought leadership and advisory services to APAC Cloud Sales leadership and the broader team. In this role, you will help to develop and enable regional executive engagement initiatives and ensure optimal APAC participation in global executive-level programs.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Coordinate participation in executive sales engagements for the region, both pre- and post-engagement.
- Ensure APAC C-level executive participation across global executive engagement events and programs, including customer advisory boards and account sponsorship programs.
- Work with business teams, individual team members and leaders, to help them understand the processes needed for executive engagement meetings, programs and initiatives, and steer them towards execution.
- Develop and reinforce regional initiatives and programs, spanning both customer-facing and internal-facing initiatives.
- Evaluate, measure, track, and report on program participation and results; structure findings to be shared with internal stakeholders.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.