Business Systems Analyst, SAP, Data Works
- 10 years of experience in architecting, and implementing full-scale master data management and data warehouse systems.
- Experience with SQL Pipelines, Data Analytics, Data Visualization from solution design.
- Experience working with web-scale databases, Columnar/NoSQL technology, API frameworks, and SQL.
- Experience managing project and creating Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) artifacts.
- Experience working with advanced analytics solutions, including machine learning and statistical analytics.
- Experience with third-party Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications within Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Marketing etc.
- Understanding of one or more data management practices such as Data Integration, Data Security, Metadata Management, Data Governance and Data Quality.
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
With your technical expertise, you build business applications and influence the design of features that improve the reliability of our applications and systems. You also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Drive projects to deliver data management and solutions for our partners across Google.
- Lead data projects, including gathering requirements, performing analysis, solution design, and ensuring delivery of solution.
- Partner with teams to understand business processes and reporting needs and gaps.
- Lead team members in producing functional solution proposals and reviewing technical design.
- Perform data analysis to support user requests and project internal needs. Integrate third-party products into internal systems and processes.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.