2023 Winter Student Associate, Google Ad Sales, gReach Program for People with Disabilities (장애인 채용)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD program in any field.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently to collaborate with colleagues and complete tasks and projects.
- Experience in digital marketing, sales, consulting, or business development.
- Ability to solve strategic and business problems.
- Ability to grow in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Passion for internet and in Google's technology and business.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and investigative skills.
About the job
- Learn and acquire skills to develop Google's proposition in the dynamic industry of advertising.
- Develop relationships with clients and partners, or identify opportunities and solutions to support their growth.
- Educate and advocate for Google and our products when presenting to customers and agencies on products, campaign results, and performance.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.