Senior Manager of Government Affairs and Public Policy
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience working on technology policy issues within government, think tanks, public interest groups, or relevant industry associations.
- Experience with government advocacy, and strong diplomacy and advocacy skills.
- Experience leading and managing programs or projects with cross-functional working groups.
- Knowledge of digital technologies and the policy environments that surround them, or an ability to solve technical and regulatory issues.
- Familiarity with the parliamentary and government processes, particularly in Australia.
- Ability to exercise good strategic judgment in a rapidly changing environment and act independently while being a team player.