Platforms Partner Manager, Google Marketing Platform
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), website analytics, and digital Ad platforms.
- Experience in meeting or exceeding business goals and maintaining relationships within a book of business.
- Experience in technology sales and Ad technologies, with an understanding of the SaaS market and key players.
- Understanding of the industry issues and established relationships within the digital marketing and analytics industry.
- Ability to develop and grow executive-level relationships with advertisers, publishers, consultants, and agency partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, complex, and ever-evolving environment.