Startup Success Manager, Google Cloud
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in IaaS or SaaS sales.
- Experience in sales, customer success, or account management in the Cloud industry.
- Ability to speak credibly about platform and infrastructure-as-a-service with founders and Chief Technology Officers.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally.
- Passion for startups and the local startup ecosystem.