Industry Head, Large Customer Sales (Fixed-Term Contract)
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in sales, advertising, online media, or consulting.
- 9 years of experience in team/sales management.
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Experience leading a team and delivering results in a matrix organization, utilizing collaboration, and effectively balancing trade-offs to drive decisions.
- Experience building relationships with C-level executives and regional agreements.
- Experience building deep customer relationships and delivering solutions in service of joint value creation.
- Experience as a people manager who role models inclusive leadership, integrity, and influenced based leadership.
- Ability to lead a team and influence multi-functional resources, in a way that prioritizes and focuses the energy of the team to hit the numbers and successfully navigate ever-changing situations.