Strategic Cloud Engineer, Data and Analytics, Google Cloud
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia, as this role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in technical consulting.
- Experience in architecting and writing analytics solutions code (e.g., data pipelines) and scripts in one or more languages (e.g., Python, Java).
- Experience working with data platforms and warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments, data structures.
- 7 years of experience in managing customer/client-facing big data consulting projects to completion and managing technical delivery.
- Experience in building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (e.g., NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, TensorFlow).
- Experience with non-relational platforms and tools for large-scale data processing (e.g., information retrieval, data mining, or machine learning).
- Experience migrating large data platforms to cloud and implementing cloud native solutions.
- Experience architecting and developing software or internet scale production grade big data solutions in distributed environments.