Practice Specialist, Duet AI, Google Cloud
Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience with cloud native architectures in a customer-facing or support role.
- Experience with coding in Java, Python or others, with a focus on automation.
- Experience modernizing legacy applications and applying cloud native development methodologies and tools, including container technology.
- Experience with modern software development life-cycle methodologies and tools including commonly used IDEs, CI/CD, container orchestration and operations.
- Experience with developing scalable architectures using API management, microservices frameworks, and PaaS.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Vertex AI.
- Ability to create quick prototypes/demos, and articulate this to a customer audience, while integrating with existing systems.
- Ability to engage with C-level or executive business leaders and influence decisions.
- Excellent consulting skills, with the ability to deliver technical presentations while leading detailed discovery and planning sessions with defined scope and success criteria.