Customer Engineer, Data Analytics, Digital Natives, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience with Big Data technologies, analytic warehousing technologies, data processing technologies, and performance and scalability optimizations.
- Experience in delivering technical presentations while leading discovery and planning sessions that are aligned with the customer's defined scope and success criteria.
- 1 year of experience working with Digital Natives or Startup Customers.
- Experience with technical sales or professional consulting in the fields of cloud computing, data analytics, and Big Data.
- Experience with architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and cloud market, engaged dynamics, and customer buying behavior.
- Understanding of customer requirements, with the ability to break down the requirements and design a technical architecture.