Customer Engineer, Data Management, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
For Mexico applicants: Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Buenos Aires, Argentina; Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico.
- 10 years of experience in sales engineering or customer-facing roles
- Experience in delivering technical presentations while leading detailed discovery and planning sessions that are aligned jointly with the customer
- Experience with database technologies and database administration techniques/tools covering one of the following: high availability and disaster recovery, data migrations, or performance optimization
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field
- Experience with Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases, and/or Big Data technologies and containers
- Experience optimizing database performance with respect to transactional workloads
- Experience with data migration strategies and moving large-scale production systems either in on-premise/data center environments, or migration to cloud scenarios
- Experience addressing a complex customer’s existing software workloads, with the ability to define a technical migration roadmap to the Google Cloud
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, data backup strategies and query troubleshooting, including SQL skills