Tech Lead, Software Engineering, People with Disabilities
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and promotes affirmative actions as an employer.
This requisition is a pipeline effort to generate the People with Disabilities community interest in opportunities at Google. All candidates with disabilities will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 93 Federal Labor Law 8.213/91. Please provide documentation that attest your disability. Please merge it in your resume PDF.
O Google tem orgulho em ser um local de trabalho inclusivo.
Somente as candidaturas de Pessoas com Deficiência (PcD) serão avaliadas para essa vaga, em conformidade com o disposto no artigo 93 da Lei Federal do Trabalho de número 8.213/91.
Pedimos, por gentileza, que a pessoa candidata envie o currículo em inglês, e forneça documentação que comprove sua deficiência. A documentação pode ser enviada junto ao currículo, no mesmo PDF.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil; Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms.
- 5 years of experience testing, and launching software products, and 3 years of experience with software design and architecture.
- Ability to communicate in English and Portuguese fluently.
- 4 years of experience in a technical leadership role.
- 2 years of experience managing teams of software engineers.
- Experience designing and implementing any of the following: large-scale distributed systems, APIs used by other developers, Search Ranking systems, ML (Machine Learning) systems.