Technical Lead, Data Analytics, Google Cloud
IT, Data Science
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in a customer-facing role in the enterprise space, translating customer business needs into cloud centric solutions in the field of data analytics and big data.
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch/real-time event processing, streaming, data processing (e.g., ETL/ELT), data migrations, data visualization tools and data governance on cloud native architectures.
- Understanding of Data Analytics and the business issues in adopting Data Analytics solutions.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and import and export talent and ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a professional business and technical pitch to the C-level and Board levels.