Senior Solution Marketing Manager, Skilling & Learning (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
The Guild Solution Marketing team works with partners across our business to ensure that our offering resonates with our prospects and customers, and drives demand and results for the business.
We are looking for an individual who will drive development of our positioning, messaging, insights, and solutioning for our skilling & learning solution. This position will work closely with sales, solution consulting, employer partner services, learning marketplace strategy, product, marketplace planning, and other teams to define our solutions strategy (i.e., the problems to solve) and take solutions to market (i.e., position and message the value of our solution). They will do so by leading the voice of the customer insights, developing the business case for developing new solutions, and building the positioning and messaging of those solutions to the market for components of our skilling & learning solution.
- Become an authority on Guild’s skilling & learning solution, the market, and how we message/position our solution to the market
- Define positioning, messaging, and go-to-market (GTM) strategy that communicates the value of our skilling & learning solution to partners (i.e. problems it solves, how it supports other components of our solution to build a comprehensive value proposition)
- Drive GTM strategy and execution for new solutions and capabilities by building differentiated, strategic narratives for the sales, employer partner services, marketing, and other teams to communicate (i.e. support development of GTM messaging and positioning to build marketing campaigns, sales pitches, press releases etc.)
- Help create collateral to train GTM teams on how to position upcoming innovations and our solution roadmap
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” for the business by synthesizing insights from multiple sources across the business in order to be guide on our skilling & learning competitors, the market, and how customers & prospects think about their investment in skilling & learning to support strategic planning, prioritization, and solutioning
- Conduct discovery to define and prioritize problems to be solved; work with product and solutions teams to build hypothesized solutions
- Be a strategic thought partner by creating feedback loops with key team members to validate how we are solving problems and communicating how we are solving those problems
- Stay up to speed on the latest insights across Guild, and trends in our market more broadly (including relevant competitors), to enable strategic dot-connections across bodies of work.
- Support building the culture and operating system for the newly re-designed Solution Marketing team
- Experience working as a Product Marketer or Solution Marketer, ideally in an environment that supports a b2b2c model
- Experience going from insight to problem definition to product/solution development in a complex, fast changing company
- High level of comfort producing insights and analyses that span across teams and combine quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Excellent ability to craft positioning and packaging for Fortune 500 executives through data, well structured arguments, and compelling narratives. Do so by leveraging deep expertise on our space, expertise on our solution and strategy, and understanding of executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Deep interest in developing expertise in skilling and learning innovation
- Ability to work cross-functionally to develop and drive innovative ideas; willingness to roll up your sleeves to drive ideas to action in a constantly evolving environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset to ideate and develop new processes and initiatives
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams including Product, Marketplace Planning, Sales, Solution Design, Enablement, and Corporate Strategy
- Something else? Wonderful, we're curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000 - $160,000 as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth