Vice President, Solutions Consulting (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring for a VP of Solutions Consulting, reporting directly to our Chief Partnerships Officer. In this role, you’ll be consulting to accelerate acquisition of new employer partners by working strategically alongside a team of Solutions and Sales Leaders to impact conversations and close deals within our target Fortune 500 customers. You’ll continue to mentor and develop a team to cover our addressable market, increase deal velocity, design world class solutions and continuously refine the Guild value message for our prospective employer partners.
In particular, we’re looking for a leader who has a proven track record of success with both navigating high-touch complex deals with customizable solutions comprising both services and an industry leading platform, in addition to managing a team responsible for doing so. You’ll have a unique and strategic opportunity to help set the direction that will allow us to multiply the impact our solutions have on our clients' employees.
As the Head of Solutions Consulting you will:
- Oversee and work alongside a team of Solutions Consulting Experts who are responsible for initiating discussions, crafting solutions and closing large and complex deals within our target market (the Fortune 500).
- Develop plans and strategies to aid in driving new business while also participating in client meetings
- Refine and support repeatable sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Monitor client, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to leadership and other functional teams
- Hire and continuously develop solutions consultants who are mission aligned and consultative to our prospective employer partners
- Build a versatile bench of leaders behind you, encouraging a culture of continuous learning and growth
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 10+ years of solution consulting leadership experience managing a team of solutions managers and managers of managers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various internal counterparts (e.g. Marketing teams, Customer Success, Operations) to generate interest and increase deal close velocity
- Excellent written and oral presentation, and strong story-telling skills with the ability to synthesize and react to a complex set of client asks
- Comfort with operational excellence strategies for B2B2C style organizations, where high-touch, long-term relationships are essential to the business’ success
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $205,000- $253,750, variable compensation, as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth