Global Industry Analyst (Climate, Education, Healthcare)
HolonIQ, the world's leading impact intelligence platform, is hiring 10 Industry Analysts to join our Global Intelligence Unit to lead industry and thematic research in one of our Climate, Education or Healthcare research teams. Successful candidates will be responsible for conducting research and analyzing market trends and data to power decisions that matter. As an Industry Analyst, you will work with colleagues and clients around the world, providing data-driven insights that will shape their most important decisions.
Successful applicants will be invited to join a series of cognitive, workstyle, and language assessments and interviews. Following these sessions, offers will be made for analysts to start as soon as practical.
Please review the position description below and apply only if you are highly motivated, disciplined, curious and are seeking to join a fast-moving and high-performance team.
HolonIQ is the world’s leading impact intelligence platform. We support governments, institutions, firms & investors around the world with data and research, to power decisions that matter.
Our customers include some of the world's largest and leading governments and NGOs, universities and research institutions, global technology companies, sovereign wealth funds, private equity and wealth managers and multinational and growth-stage companies working in energy, the environment, infrastructure and mobility, education, healthcare, advanced technology and space.
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of key market trends in your industry team, globally
- Size markets, build market maps, identify emerging trends and write short form research notes
- Collaborate with project teams to develop and execute research projects from start to finish
- Monitor and report on developments in the industry, from policy and ethics to technology, finance and the changing competitive landscape
- Use a variety of research methods to gather insights including primary and secondary research, surveys, and interviews
- Develop and present actionable insights and recommendations to clients and internal colleagues
- Build relationships with stakeholders in the industry and represent the company at various events and conferences
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Data Science, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in industry/market analysis
- Expertise and experience or at least a demonstrated interest in one of our focus industry groups
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Services industry trends, issues, and competitive landscape
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex information and present it clearly
- Proficient in using data analysis tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about being part of a team that is building a better future through technology and data-driven insights.
HolonIQ offers competitive remuneration and attracts high performers who are keen to continuously upskill and are constantly seeking to learn more about the world and the global impact economy.
We offer a hybrid working model, working from our Colombo office in Mireka Tower, Havelock City, or from home upon approval. You will be issued a laptop to be used exclusively for HolonIQ work.
You will receive extensive training and coaching in thematic research, data collection, analysis, preparation, and management and become an expert in your industry group with lateral opportunities in other industry groups and data science where appropriate.
The team you will join is truly global with staff in our New York, London, Sydney, and Colombo offices.
HolonIQ grants 25 days paid leave per year plus statutory religious holidays.
HolonIQ staff are required to work on full moon days falling on weekdays. A day in lieu of every full moon day worked is added to an employees leave entitlement. The same would apply to other statutory holidays; excluding religious holidays.