Webflow Content Manager
HolonIQ, the world's leading impact intelligence platform, is hiring a Webflow Content Manager based in our Colombo Office in Sri Lanka.
Please review the position description below and apply only if you are highly experienced with Webflow, motivated, disciplined, curious and are seeking to join a fast-moving and high-performance team.
HolonIQ is the world’s leading impact intelligence platform. We support governments, institutions, firms & investors around the world to power decisions that matter.
Our customers include some of the world's largest and leading governments and NGOs, universities and research institutions, global technology companies, sovereign wealth funds, private equity and wealth managers and multinational and growth-stage companies working in energy, infrastructure, education and healthcare.
Our values are Curious, Collaborative, Enthusiastic, Explorers. You can learn more about the company here.
- Manage and maintain company websites using the Webflow content management system.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and design teams to create engaging and visually appealing content.
- Collaborate closely with the intelligence unit and to publish research, charts and insights.
- Regularly update and optimize website content to ensure it aligns with our brand and reflects the latest industry trends.
- Conduct regular performance analysis and utilize website analytics tools to identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain a consistent voice and tone across all website content and ensure it conveys our core values and messages.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and create content that supports our marketing and sales efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with web design best practices and trends, making recommendations for enhancements to our website.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Webflow content manager or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of web content management systems and HTML/CSS.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and meet deadlines.
HolonIQ grants 25 days paid leave per year plus statutory religious holidays.
HolonIQ staff are required to work on full moon days falling on weekdays. A day in lieu of every full moon day worked is added to an employees leave entitlement. The same would apply to other statutory holidays; excluding religious holidays.